Cover letter sample for fresh business graduate

 


Dear Hiring Manager, 

I am writing to express my strong interest in the business graduate position at your esteemed organization. As a recent graduate of [Name of Institution] with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, I am confident that my academic background, combined with my internship experiences, has prepared me well for this role.

 Throughout my academic journey, I have acquired a solid foundation in business theory, including finance, marketing, and management. In addition to my coursework, I have also had the opportunity to apply my learning in real-world settings through my internships. During my internship at [Name of Company], I was responsible for analyzing market trends, creating marketing campaigns, and conducting market research. These experiences have equipped me with the necessary skills to think critically and creatively, communicate effectively, and work collaboratively within a team.

 I am particularly drawn to your organization's mission to [insert company mission]. I am excited about the prospect of contributing to your team and helping to achieve your business goals. I am confident that my knowledge, skills, and enthusiasm would make a valuable addition to your organization. 

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further in an interview. 

Sincerely, [Your Name]

Post a Comment

0 Comments